68 USD / In stock.
Jews, Gentiles, and Our Original Faith
“Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them.” (Matthew 5:1-2). Yeshiva is an ancient Hebrew expression that can loosely be translated as Bible School. The word literally means to sit down. The Sermon on the Mount was a Messianic Yeshiva where the Master sat down and taught his disciples. The theme of this Messianic Yeshiva is the relationship between Jews and Gentiles in the Body of Messiah and the role of the Torah in the life of the believer. This exciting study has greatly impacted many people.
Contains 12 Audio CDs
1. Remember Moses
2. The Man Without Moses
3. The Fathers & the Children
4. The Synagogue: Birthplace of the Assembly
5. Yeshua's Return
6. Apostles & Prophets
7. Jewish–Gentile Relationships, 1
8. Jewish–Gentile Relationships, 2
9. The Book of Ruth
10. Watching on the Walls of Jerusalem, 1
11. Watching on the Walls of Jerusalem, 2
12. The Essence of Torah